Thursday, May 8, 2008

LEADERSHIP....By John C. Maxwell

I just want to recall and blog about my last Sunday's activities ......after the Sunday service, and lunch, i went at the nearest bookstore in Shangri-La plaza, my purpose-just to look around for a new book, new items and any other things that can call my attention, only to look for an outlet to release any stress I'm feeling at the moment. Now i know it's not just an ordinary time but was an appointed time for me to- just be there because of these three (3) things:
  1. I was able to see personally Ms Donita Rose, haha! Cunning beauty and not snobbish.
  2. Bonding time with family in spite of the mood swings, it just popped out....(thank God) i was able to overcome it!
  3. I found a nice little book..it's called LEADERSHIP. Im looking forward into buying this book..hopefully to gain more wisdom, be motivated from a speaker like Maxwell.
Now, i finally realized, it always ends up into 3 basic satisfaction i have as of time:
-
need for others
need for family
and the need for self....
-
have you read this book anyway...i'll tell you when i have one!

No comments: